The Importance of Documentation in Proton Prior Authorization Submissions
Do you know the impact your documentation has on prior authorizations? Complete and concise documentation is even more important when submitting proton therapy prior authorizations.
In this recorded session our Director of Business and Clinical Operations, L. Montreal Turner, will walk you through what is needed for a successful prior authorization for proton therapy. Topics discussed include:
- Who is responsible for proper documentation
- How to review payor medical policy review and provide proper documentation
- Best practices in quality documentation
- An overview of the prior authorization process
- Problems you’ll face when trying to template documentation